In the process of engraving, I often encounter computer system crashes, computer card processing is interrupted, communication lines are disturbed, and power is suddenly interrupted during processing.
In order to get rid of these problems, you can take an offline cnc controller and take offline control. Compared with the traditional engraving machine, it does not need to be equipped with a special computer, which can save a lot of trouble.
1, Offline and convenient and intuitive, similar to the operation of the machining center
2, If you do a lot of duplicates, offline is more convenient, I used to use a notebook, I have been charging all the time, more trouble
3, Support power-off continuous carving function
4, Offline stability In fact, it is easier to operate than mach3
CNC Offline controller does not support the network. This is the worst. If there are many machines, use a computer and share a disk. Everyone is going to read the knife path. It is more convenient than using a USB disk. It is fast. , the version is easy to control, the U disk is also easy to break.
Offline CNC Controller Reviews
50KHZ CNC 4 Axis offline controller Breakout Board Carving Engraving Machine Control System Card SMC4-4-16A16B
The cnc controller has 50KHZ pulse output frequency and can set, process and operation various control parameters, to reach the optimal effect.
The built-in keyboard can be used to input commands without connecting to a computer, with the function of setting radians and interpolation.
The openness is relatively high.and 4-axis linkage is very important.
- Parameter setting : Can set, process and operation various control parameters, to reach the optimal effect.
- Operate by Hand: Can control your systom by hand in this controller Don’t need connect PC.
- Program managment: This controller can built,delete,modify,read, save,automatic processing,continuous,pause and other functions.
- The smallest date unite: 0.0001mm
- The biggest date unite: ± 99999.999mm
- The highest frequency of pulse output: 50KHz (The 4 axises can reach 50KHZ at the same time)
- Control axis: 4 axis (X, Y, Z, A axis)
About SMC4-4-16a16b video SMC4-4-16A16B Offline CNC controller
CNC 5 Axis Motion Controller Offline CNC Controller 500KHz
SMC5-5-N-N is SMC4-4-16A16B upgrade version. It is 5-axis linkage.
The new model has 7-inch touch screen and power-off hold function (I think you must like this function). Special attention is given to the maximum pulse output frequency 500KHz (five axis can be simultaneous 500KHZ).
In addition, it can be connected to MPG and supports direct modification of buttons. Code. Custom I/O
- Parameter Setting: Various control parameters related to processing and operation can be set to achieve the best processing results
- Manual Operation: can be achieved manually, jog back to the program zero, back to mechanical zero, cleared coordinate operations etc.
- Program Management: program can create, delete, modify, read, save, save, automatic processing, continuous, and pause
- External IO Input: a variety of external IO input controls can be defined for convenient using
- Free Selection of Input Functions: the limited input port can achieve various users’ needs
- Hand Wheel: hold an external hand wheel to control input or host panel advanced function key analog hand wheel, hand wheel support speed mode or position mode
About SMC5-5-N-N video SMC5-5-N-N Offline cnc controller
DDCSV2.1 Offline Controller Support 3 axis/4 axis USB CNC controller
- x1, x10, x100 switch
- X,Y,Z,Ath axis selector switch
- LED indicator
- With Emergency stop
- High quality professional chassis
- 6ft extendable high quality shielded cable cord
- Magnetic base holder can place anywhere on the machine steel surface
- Required 5V+, 150mA, power for MPG
- Phase output is A+/A-;B+/B-
- TTL output, drive capability +-20mA
DDCSV2.1 VS DDCSV1.1
- The input signal is modified to support the NPN switch;
- Support limit and the home share the input port;
- Use the more stable FLASH, to ensure that no program loss;
- Upgrade algorithm, support soft interpolation, modified V1.1 version of arc interpolation bug;
- Upgrade the power module, the system is more stable.
DDCSV3.1 3 / 4 Axis G Code CNC Offline Stand Alone Controller
The DDCS V3.1 is updated from DDCSV2.1,which fix the bugs on software and hardare.DDCS V3.1 is a 4 axis motion controller for stepper and servo systems,the numerical control system adopts the ARM+FPGA design framework. ARM controls the human-computer interface and code analysis and the FPGA provides the underlying algorithms and creates the control pulse. This guarantees reliable control and easy operation.
The internal operating system is Linux based.
- 16 opto isolated digital inputs, 3 opto isolated digital outputs
- ARM9 main control chip;
- FPGA core algorithm chip;
- Jog function for each axis (continuous, step, defined distance;
- Support the operation of quickly specifies the running position;
- Support for “Power Cut” recovery. Data is automatically saved.
DDCSV3.1 VS DDCSV2.1
Control System Unit is compatible with Metric Units and Imperial Units;
MPG and extended Keyboard can also control and edit the controller system；
Add new function of “Try cutting”(handwheel guiding) and “Single-stage processing mode” ;
3 kinds Probing Modes:Fixed Position of tool sensor,Floating Position of the tool. sensor,Rectangular block Sensor;
Enhanced the software,added a lot of parameters,Optimal Design and algorithm,makes.the new version more strong functions and steady;
The Option Language of the system is Chinese/English/Russian.
Version 3.1 cited the new circuit design and metal box,which can avoid the noise a lot.