The main component of the tungsten carbide milling cutter is tungsten carbide. The tungsten contained in the steel has a significant improvement on the hardness and heat resistance of the steel, but the toughness will drop sharply.
White steel milling cutters are employed to low-speed turning workpieces with better roughness than carbide inserts! Cemented carbide is more difficult than high-speed steel, but cemented carbide is brittle and less likely to break than white steel.
The main component of cemented carbide milling cutters is rare metal, which is hard to be annealed but is brittle. Otherwise known as tungsten titanium alloy. Hardness can reach HRB89 to 95, with characteristics that are not easily worn
The difference between the 2-blade milling cutter and the 3-blade milling cutter is simple. The difference between the surface and the blade is that the number of edges is different. It can be viewed directly. The 2-edge milling cutter is appropriate for rough machining. It is employed to roughing and 3-edge milling cutter selection. Finishing
- Extra long high-density polished.
- Wear-resistant, high temperature.
- High strength and hardness.
- Durable in use.
- Used in cutting and hook slots.
End mill sharpening key points
1. Key points, for slotting: radial rake angle, core thickness, helix angle, slot length, cylindrical toughness bandwidth, the grinding wheel fillet, groove type requirements;
2, the key points of the Zhou edge: radial back angle, blade diameter, blade length, circumferential blade width, diameter jump, inverted cone;
3. The key points of the end edge: the front rake angle, the rear rake angle, the end kernel width, the blade inclination angle, and the end jump;
4, the key points of the backlash: chisel edge, over-center amount, backlash angle, tooth expansion and exit, bottom corner arc, fusion depth, fusion angle, grinding wheel selection, length of the front surface of the ball head slotting;
5, other key points: ball head, arc, taper, chamfer, cut, go high, profile, passivation, appearance.
End mills and ball end mills, one for the ball head, one for the flat bottom, the end mill for the main machining, the ball end milling cutter for the curved surface. Ball-end milling cutters and end mills are brought out and can be machined. Our company buys the tool grinding machine of Tuol machinery, which has a very good grinding effect.
Tapered Ball Nose End Mill Tungsten solid carbide Coated Tapered cone cnc milling cutter woodworking engraving bits
Shank diameter: 6mm
Total length: 50 75 100
Material: Tungsten Carbide
1. Regardless of the number of edges and mills, first straighten the edge of the blade perpendicular to the axis, which is the key to your technical skills;
2. The grinding wheel should be polished. Watch the tip of each blade as the reference. The principle of preserving the cutting edge is to repair the front and back angles, the secondary rear angle and the blade declination.
3. For the choice of angles, it is recommended that you look at the milling process books, which are described in detail;
4. When finished, find a platform and set up the milling cutter. If the axis is vertical, all the blade tips can be a bit to point, and the yaw angle of the blade is evenly centered. That is basically OK.
keyway milling cutter and three-sided milling cutter Difference:
The two-blade milling cutter can be drilled directly into the workpiece like a drill bit without the need for pre-punching. It is especially suitable for machining keyways on the shaft, so it is also called in keyway milling cutter.
Since the three-blade or more has no cutting edge at the center, it is usually not possible to directly feed the knife directly downward. (the new type of milling cutter usually has a center blade, but it is not easy to regrind.) However, the more the number of blades, the smoother the cutting and the higher the productivity. Therefore, it is adapted for feeding from the edge or pre-feeding. When the hole is machined.
A milling cutter is a rotary tool with one or more teeth in milling. During the work, each tooth turns off the remaining amount of the workpiece intermittently. Milling cutters are mainly used to machine plans, steps, grooves, forming surfaces and cutting workpieces on milling machines.
The engraving tool is a type of prop used for engraving. The engraving knife has a category, and the milling cutter is actually a kind of engraving knife.
Milling cutter: it is used for roughing to remove material.
The milling cutter contains the following four tool options.
Flat end milling cutter: mainly used for cutting of processed materials,
Ball-end milling cutter: mainly used for surface engraving of processed materials, relief, plane engraving
Point-end milling cutter: V-shaped engraving mainly used for processing materials, generally used for lettering and line engraving
A tooth is over the center, that is, the end edge is beyond the center position. When is the note to work, allow me to give an example. When the keyway milling cutter is utilized to mill the keyway, if there is no tooth over the center, there will be a high point in the middle of the milled slot, so the 2-blade keyway cutter is a pair of teeth. All over the center.
If the milling cutter is working with a circumferential tooth, then the end tooth is not important at the center. Generally speaking, when we produce the tool, the odd-numbered edge milling cutter has a tooth over center and an even-numbered edge milling cutter with a couple of teeth passing through the center.
2-blade cutter sometimes has a pair of centers, sometimes a tooth that passes through the center.