CNC engraving machine
It can be embossed, flat-carved, hollow-carved, etc. on wooden doors, furniture, metal, acrylic, etc. The engraving speed is fast and the precision is high.
- The overall steel structure is welded and tempered with aging treatment, which is firm and not deformed. Gantry type movement, fixed work surface, can process the material on the work surface at will.
- GF-1325 engraving machine is currently the most cost-effective and economical product. It can be equipped with domestic 4.5KW water-cooled electric spindle (optional imported Italian HSD or GC Columbus electric spindle), 5.5KW centrifugal vacuum pump, high adhesion The vacuum adsorption device can reach 230 cubic meters per hour.
- The countertop adopts vacuum adsorption countertop, which is made of bakelite, which is resistant to high temperature and corrosion, and can strongly absorb non-metallic materials in different areas. The vacuum adsorption table is divided into six processing areas, which can be processed in a single area or at the same time, which has improved the processing efficiency.
- The Y-axis is driven by dual motors and selected matching pairs to ensure smooth movement.
- Using high-precision rack and pinion transmission, the speed is accelerated and the accuracy is increased.
- Imported square linear guide rails are used to ensure the high precision of the machine and can withstand large loads.
- The processing speed is fast and the efficiency is high. The idle speed can reach 30000mm/min. In the engraving and processing of wave plates, it can reach a high speed of 20000mm/min.