Skip to content
- First arrange the layout, including setting the text height, size, kerning, du line spacing and other parameters. It is best to copy the same content in batches.
- Then set the path of the dao knife (2D, 3D, cutting). When selecting the knife, choose the appropriate tool according to the font size and line thickness. After the path is completed, check whether the word is not moved. Some The words prove that the tool setting is too large or the text should be revised. Characters of different depths have to follow paths of different depths. Generally, the carving is a 2D flat-bottomed sharp knife, and the cutting is a straight knife.
- Store the engraving path. The content of different depths is stored in different files. For example, there are both engraving and cutting in a layout. Because the engraving depth or the selected tool is different, it must be saved as two path files. After saving the engraving path, you must delete the engraving path and save the path as the cutting path (note that the height of the knife here should be 3mm after the first installation of Wentai).
- For example, to engrave a two-color board, first move the designed content to the lower left corner of the layout (the lower left corner of Wentai engraving is the working origin), select the content to be engraved and design the tool path 2D (engraving depth is 0.1, and the tool library is flat. Sharp knife (generally W1 is 3.15, the angle is 15 degrees, W2 is the width of the tool tip). The engraving method is horizontal bottom washing, and the secondary processing method is trimming. The tool library selection is the same as the horizontal bottom washing, and the trimming is clockwise Turn, keep the sharp corners, and confirm. After selecting the frame, the 2D engraving method is hooked, and the secondary processing method is removed. The engraving depth is 1.3. The tool selection and engraving are the same knife, which is the edge trimming path. After confirming, save the engraving Click on the path to find a file name. Note that .nc should not be removed. The height of the knife is generally 3 mm.
- Cutting the Fulong board: first mirror the arranged text and move it to the lower left corner of the layout, select the 2D engraving depth as 0, the engraving method is crocheting without secondary processing, and the tool magazine selects a straight knife (W1 is 3.175, The height H1 exceeds the material thickness), turn counterclockwise when hooking, keep the sharp corners, save the engraving path after confirmation, click to find a file name, pay attention not to remove .nc, the height of the knife is generally the thickness of the material + 5 mm.
- Open the motion management system, right-click automatically, select Open and load to open the path to be engraved saved in Wentai, replace the selected tool, and move the engraving head to the material to be engraved in manual mode to set the origin (in Click on the working coordinates X, Y, Z). When cutting, generally first move the tool to the front of the material. After the Z axis and the table have just touched, set the Z axis to 0, then lift the Z axis to move the tool to the lower left of the material Set X and Y at 0 for the angle.
Assuming that there are both engraving and cutting on the same layout, the engraving tool needs to be replaced when the engraving is completed. After the engraving is completed, remove the engraving tool. To replace the cutting tool, just reset the Z axis to the origin. The X and Y coordinates must not be changed, otherwise the cutting and engraving and typesetting The layout does not match. (Pay attention to slow down the feed speed when cutting, adjust the following spindle speed for different materials).
- Lift the main shaft and move the gantry to a suitable position, and the processing is completed.