Skip to content
- See if you can change the processing reference, it may be that the parameter setting is unreasonable.
- On the other hand, the effective way to avoid scratches is to use boring instead of drilling, and the process is wrong.
- You must first see the picture to know that if the thickness of the workpiece processed by the four-axis CNC machining center is not very thick, you can use a reamer to twist it.
- It is also possible that the water flow rate of your coolant is slow and the water volume is not enough, and the chips cannot be discharged.
- Sharpen the angle of the drill bit better, and if your drilling speed is too high, the alloy milling cutter Vc is about 100, and the drill bit processing iron Vc is about 40.
Question 2: When a four-axis CNC machining numerical control lathe is turned on and an alarm occurs, it reflects that the main motor is overheated, and a contactor in the power distribution cabinet at the back has tripped.
First of all, you have to check what the contactor does. If you don’t jump, it’s not a contactor.
Secondly, check whether the corresponding line is grounded. Again, check if there is any problem with the corresponding drive motor
The above three points should be sufficient to solve such problems as four-axis CNC machining centers.