Plasma cutting machine advantage
- Can cut various complicated workpieces
- fast cutting speed, high efficiency, good cutting surface quality, accurate cutting size, small thermal deformation of the workpiece
- The cut parts can be directly welded and applied without mechanical processing.
Plasma cutting machine disadvantages
- The inclination of the cutting surface is large
- The finish is not as good as oxygen cutting
Manual non-contact cutting
(1) Touch the torch roller to the workpiece, and adjust the distance between the nozzle and the plane of the workpiece to 3 ~ 5mm. (When the host machine cuts, the “Cut Thickness Selection” switch is turned to *).
(2) Turn on the torch switch to ignite the plasma arc. After cutting through the workpiece, move it in the cutting direction at an even speed. Too slow will affect the quality of the incision, and even break the arc.
(3) After cutting, turn off the torch switch and the plasma arc goes out. At this time, compressed air is sprayed out at a delay to cool the torch. After a few seconds, the ejection stops automatically. Remove the cutting torch to complete the entire cutting process.
When manual contact cutting
(1) The “Cut Thickness Selection” switch is at the low level, which is used when the single machine cuts thinner plates.
(2) Place the cutting torch nozzle at the starting point of the workpiece to be cut, turn on the cutting torch switch, ignite the plasma arc, cut through the workpiece, and then move uniformly along the cutting direction.
(3) After cutting, open and close the torch switch. At this time, the compressed air is still spraying. After a few seconds, the cutting machine will automatically stop spraying. Remove the cutting torch to complete the entire cutting process.
(1) Automatic cutting is mainly suitable for cutting thick workpieces. Select the “Cut Thickness Selection” switch position.
(2) After removing the cutting torch roller, the cutting torch and the semi-automatic cutting machine are firmly connected, and the attachment is provided in the random accessories.
(3) Connect the power of the semi-automatic cutting machine, and install the guide rail or radius rod according to the shape of the workpiece (if it is a linear cutting rail, if you are cutting a circle or arc, you should choose a radius rod).
(4) If the torch switch plug is turned off, replace the remote switch plug (prepared in the accessories).
(5) Adjust the appropriate walking speed according to the thickness of the workpiece. And set the “up” and “down” switches on the semi-automatic cutting machine to the cutting direction.
(6) Adjust the distance between the nozzle and the workpiece to 3 ~ 8mm, and adjust the center position of the nozzle to the starting strip of the workpiece slit.
(7) Turn on the remote control switch. After cutting through the workpiece, turn on the power switch of the semi-automatic cutting machine to cut. In the initial stage of cutting, pay attention to the cutting seam at any time and adjust to a suitable cutting speed. And pay attention to whether the two machines work normally at any time.
(8) After cutting, turn off the remote control switch and the power switch of the semi-automatic cutting machine. At this point, the entire cutting process is completed.