1. Water-cooled spindle motor As the name suggests, water circulation is used to cool the heat generated by the spindle after the high-speed rotation. This method will work well because the temperature after circulation will not exceed 40 degrees. The air-cooled spindle motor uses a fan to dissipate heat, and its effect is clearly not as good as water cooling.
2. Noise. The water-cooled spindle motor is basically no noise, but the air-cooled spindle motor is very loud.
3. Service life. Because the water-cooled spindle motor should pay attention to maintenance, change water or use industrial water cooler, its service life is much longer than that of air-cooled spindle motor.
4. Accuracy. The axial and radial runout of the water-cooled spindle motor are basically below 0.003mm.
5. Easy to use. Since the water-cooled core shaft needs to be connected to the water pump, it needs a bucket to hold the water. It has to be connected to the water pipe, especially in the cold winter in the north. It may be more troublesome for customers in the unfriendly winter; the air-cooled spindle will not have so much. Problem with the use.