800W water-cooling spindle HQD brand 65 diameter,160Length spindle motor, hanqi factory selling, good quality cnc router spindle
Is the water-cooled spindle motor of the engraving machine better or the air-cooled spindle motor?
The main differences between the water-cooled spindle motor of the engraving machine and the air-cooled spindle motor are:
- The water-cooled spindle motor, as the name implies, uses water circulation to cool the heat generated by the spindle at high speed. This method will work well because the temperature after circulation will not exceed 40 degrees. The air-cooled spindle motor uses a fan to dissipate heat, and its effect is definitely not as good as water cooling.
- Noise. Water-cooled spindle motors are basically no noise, but air-cooled spindle motors are very loud.
- Use time. Because the water-cooled spindle motor should pay attention to maintenance, frequent water change or use industrial water cooler, its service life is much longer than the air-cooled spindle motor.
- Precision. The axial and radial runout of the water-cooled spindle motor is basically below 0.003 mm, which is far behind the air-cooled spindle motor (domestic)!
- Easy to use. Since the water-cooled main shaft needs to be connected to the water pump, a bucket is needed to hold the water, and the water pipe needs to be connected; and the air-cooled main shaft will not have so many problems in use.